Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Craftyness-Felt Bat Bag

I made this way back in the day and I still love it. It's a really simple and fun craft to do with kids, too.


Bat Bag

Materials:

2 pieces of black felt.
Silver glitter fabric paint
Black and orange ribbon
Scissors and hot glue

Cut out two bat shapes out of the felt. Hot glue them together, leaving the top open. Glue on one piece of black ribbon and one piece of orange ribbon for the handles. On the front of the bag using the fabric paint, do outline of the wings and body of the bat.


1 comment:

  1. Cute bag! Thanks for linking up to http://makazhome.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-spooktacular-inspirational-parteeeh.html with your halloween inspiration.

    ~Makalani
    www.MakazHome.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...