Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fab Finds

Oh, Walmart, how I love you!  In addition to having nearly everything I could ever need under one roof, you supply me with great fashion finds.  I know what you're thinking-Walmart?!?!  Generally not where I'd go to look for something to spruce up my wardrobe.  Target, yeah, but Walmart?!  Check out what I found yesterday, it'll change how you look at Walmart:

I found this super cute sweater vest by Miley Cyrus/Max Azria.  Now, just to let you know, I cannot STAND Miley Cyrus.  Hannah Montana aside, there is just something about that girl that grates on my nerves in a most unpleasant way.  But this line that she created with Max for Walmart is actually really cute. You just have to ignore the Miley Cyrus aspect.  

And at that price, how could I NOT buy it?  Who cares if it's Miley Cyrus, it's $3!!!!!  Besides, no one is going to know what brand it is but me-the tag is on the inside : )


Then there was this cute striped number by OP.  Anyone else remember OP from back in the day?  I'm happy to see them make a comeback and it doesn't hurt that it's at Walmart prices.  I'd been looking for a shirt exactly like this for a Anthro-inspired project I've wanted to do.

And at $4, I can!  I love finding things for cheap!

So for 7 bucks, I got two new great items!  Can't beat that!  Check back tomorrow for pics of my Anthro project!  I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. great finds! i actually bought a miley cyrus shirt the other day for $3 too! love walmart.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...