Friday, February 19, 2010

Fashion Fridays: Total Beauty.com

I decided to venture in a slightly different direction with this week's Fashion Friday.  Instead of clothes and shoes and bags, here's a look at the other side of fashion: beauty products.  And if there ever were a place on the world wide web for anything and everything beauty-related, it would be totalbeauty.com.

Advice, reviews, how-to's- you name it!  This place is amazing!  It's great for researching products-be it ones you've heard about and would like to try or just general items.  For example, I was looking for a good self-tanner a few years back and used Total Beauty to help in my search.  Almost every beauty product you've ever used or heard about is on here-and they all come with user reviews and where you can buy them (usually with prices, too.)  They also have how-to's on everything from hair styles to make-up tricks to DIY face masks.  There are also fun little quizes (like "What's Your Winter Fragrance?"), Top 10's (worst products, best products, etc.) and celeb beauty pics.  And I can't forget the forums: they are a great place to meet other Total Beauty users, asks questions and find out other's great tips.

They do great giveaways, too.   Once a year, they give away a ton of stuff from Sephora (love!) including a $500 dollar gift card!  I would die if I won that, just from sheer happiness!

Definitely a place you should check out (and bookmark!)

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...