Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who's That: Bean's Things

Meet Jeanna (pronounced Gina), the creative mind behind Bean's Things.  All of her items are hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind and are made from up-cycled items, often from various printed venues.  She has everything from necklaces to earrings to rings to magnets.  You can check out all of the amazing things she has for sale on her Etsy shop.  Here's some of my favorites:

I love the detail on this pendant


These are so tiny and pretty!


What fun earrings


Great use for all those juice pouches left over from the kiddies


I love this-she took the picture that's used herself!  I think it's just beautiful.


Cute way to dress up your fridge for Valentine's Day and such a cleaver use for bottle caps


Remember these earrings I was drooling over?  Found them on Beans Things

So go check out all the great things over at Beans Things.  She's offering free shipping on all Valentine's magnet sets. 

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...