Monday, May 3, 2010

It's (Almost) Summer!


Running with my beach-y post from the weekend, I wanted to share some of mark's new items to help kick off the summer.  They've teamed up with legendary designer Carlos Falchi (Sex in the City fans, you've probably seen his Hands bag) and have come out with an amazing line.  The whole line is inspired by Rio and has everything from fashion to jewelry to, of course, make up.  And mark has a first for summer-their first ever bikini!  Designed by Carlos!  And TWO new fragrances to whisk you away to Rio.  You can check out what's new on the mark tab up above or go to mark's website and click on What's New.  Who says you have to wait to June 21st for summer to start?

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...