Monday, June 28, 2010

Update to Screen Print Tees

I had a couple of questions about the screen printed tees I shared a couple weeks ago.  Sorry it's taken me so long to answer you-I didn't forget!

What kind of paint did you use?  I use just regular acrylic craft paint.  It doesn't wash out, fade, flake and it's not stiff once you've washed it.

Do you pre-treat your tees with anything before painting them?  Nope.  The paint stays on well enough that I don't feel I need to.  But that one is completely up to you!  To be honest, I wouldn't know what to use to pre-treat them, so sorry, I'm no help with that.

Hope that answered everything!

1 comment:

  1. Skiing was lots of fun, lake water and all. Thanks so much for dropping by my neck of the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...