Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who's That: Slacker

Well I'm not totally a slacker.  As previously mentioned, my dad was in town for my little brother's graduation and he stayed a few days afterwards to spend some time with all of us.  Today I got him all to myself, which is a rarity and was much enjoyed.  But I don't have someone to introduce to you today, because of that 
AND
as also previously mentioned, I've got an exciting surprise in the works and I'm still ironing out all of the details before I can tell you all what it is.  I was hoping that everything would be finalized in time for today, but alas, that wasn't the case.  Hey, we all have lives and things happen. I'm sure you all understand.
Things should be back to normal now.  And I have someone really neat for you to meet next week.  So never fear!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...