Monday, July 26, 2010

Awesomeness From Around Blogland

My goodness!  Look at all of the cool things I found today while perusing through my blog roll.


I love love love this totally awesome (and genius!) bibs from A Girl With A Glue Gun. I love that they are "boy-friendly!"  And the straps are interchangeable-how neat!  Kimbo shares her easy tutorial with all of us so that we can make our own.


If only I had some wall space in my kitchen that wasn't already being used-these would SOOOO be in my kitchen.  Char from Crap I've Made shows you how to make your own silverware wall art here and it couldn't be easier!


What a clever idea!  Take some cheap wall canvases and make them into something lovely!  I think these would be great for our master bedroom once we have a house and settle on colors.  Frugal Life Project shares the how-to here.


Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...