Monday, July 26, 2010

A Big HUGE Thank You!

This little blog has grown by leaps and bounds in its short 8 months of life and it's all thanks to you, my lovely and wonderful readers and followers!  Your comments make my day and your support makes all the time and work that this blog requires worth it!  I just want to say thank you-thank you for being there and for coming back!  Scraps and Scribbles would be nothing without you!  It still amazes me that people actually care about what I have to say, that they think my ideas are worth something.

Two more days 'til the big announcement-another way for me to say thank you to you all!  I know you all are just going to love it!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...