Monday, July 19, 2010

Spotlight: Wonder Products

I've got three A-MAZ-ING products to share with you all today.  As you might know, I'm a mark. rep and a few months ago, I started doing Avon as well.  The fun thing about selling beauty products is that I get them at a discounted price.  Which means I try out a lot more things than I would if I had to pay full price for them : )  Because of this, I have found three super-products that I just can't help but rave about!  And since I love you all so much, I wanted to share them with you.  *Disclaimer-boobies are mentioned in this post, but not in a crude way.  Just wanted to give you heads up : )


Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem-between being pregnant and nursing, my bustline took a hit.  Big time.  I went up two whole cup sizes-one while I was pregnant and one when I started nursing-then down a size.  Needless to say, that kind of stretches things out a bit.  My boobies were, shall we say, less than firm after all of that.  And there's not much I could do about that, short of plastic surgery, which, besides being uber expensive, isn't something I'd even consider.  Then I found this and decided to give it a try.  "Instantly! Bust feels tightened and more toned.  In just one week-advanced gel formula makes the bust look firmer and more lifted."  Hey, I like anything that shows results after just one week.  If it worked, then that solved my saggy boobie problem.  AND Avon has a 100% satisfaction guarantee-if you're not happy with anything you buy from them, no matter the reason, you can return it for a full refund.  I figured, what's the worse that can happen?  If it doesn't work, I'm no worse off than I was before.  Let me tell you-IT WORKS!!!!!  My bustline has firmed up tremendously.  I've been using it for about a month and a half and everything it claims to do, I've seen!  The gel-cream goes on nice and silky, but you do need to let it completely dry before you put your clothes on or you'll stick to your bra.  And it's easy to apply-just once a day!  So, no boob job for me!

Avon Solutions Body Stretchmark 24 Line Reducing Treatment

Stretchmarks.  Ugh.  The bane of swimsuit season.  I lucked out when I pregnant with my son, I really did.  I only got stretchmarks on my hips and thighs.  But some of them were pretty bad.  Like the ones on my left side and inner thighs-they were really deep and a nasty shade of purple.  I tried Bio Oil-it worked ok but not well enough.  And it's expensive!  Then Avon came out with their own stretchmark cream and I decided to give it a go.  Within a week, I was seeing a change.  After just ONE WEEK!!!  And I wasn't even using it twice a day as recommended (I'm awful at remembering to put it on a night.)  It's been about a month and the lines on my sides and legs are almost gone.  The deeper ones are still there, but they are much less visible and I'm sure with continued use, they'll be gone soon, too.  The cream is very smooth, silky and fast-absorbing.  A little goes a long way, which I like because then I feel like I'm getting more for my money.  A good majority of other stretchmark creams out there are twice as expensive and from what I've read from reviews online, don't deliver on their promises.  I reaGlssd review after review on this product and saw nothing but glowing recommendations.  

Gloss Gorgeous Lip Stain Gloss

I don't know about the rest of you, but I hate having to remember to re-apply my lips, be it gloss or lipstick.  That's why I love stains.  Well, mostly love.  Stains can be so drying on my lips, it almost makes them not worth it.  That's why I was jumping for joy when I saw this awesome product from mark.  It's a gloss that's also a stain!  So, you put your gloss on in the morning and it stains your lips a pretty shade of pink so that when the gloss has worn off, you still have some color.  And since you stained your lips while the gloss was on, it doesn't dry them out!  I have it in Bare and it's always in my purse.  The gloss goes on very smooth, leaving my lips very hydrated, and it's not sticky at all.  I hate goopey, sticky lip gloss.  And it's only $9!  Stila has a similar lip and cheek stain that costs a whopping $24!!  Now, I do love me some Stila, I really do, but why would I pay over twice as much for a product that does the same thing (I think it does it better, personaly!)?!  And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that way-check out that MVP award from Redbook!

So there you have it-the top three products on my "OMG, these are amazing!" list.  To order some, you can check out my online Avon and mark. boutiques if you don't already have an Avon lady!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...