Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Who's That: Cake Wrecks

If you've never heard of Cake Wrecks, you are really missing out!  This blog makes me laugh.  For hours.
Today, I seriously spent a half an hour looking through awful, awful cakes and laughing so hard my eyes teared up.  Here's just a taste of what you've been missing:


Poor Kathleen.


I think I would have cried if my wedding cake looked like this.


Everything is better with beer and bacon.  Especially when it's beer and bacon CAKE!


I'm not sure why there's a question mark there.  I'm sure Buddy was wondering the same thing, too.


Not even holidays are safe.


What's up with the creepy head cake?!


A tribute to other cake wrecks.


But not all of the cakes shown off on Cake Wrecks are awful.  Check out the amazing details on this one!

So, if you're having a bad day or just need a good laugh, do what I do and head over to Cake Wrecks.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...