Monday, September 27, 2010

I Just Want to Say Thank You!

Did you see what's been happening over in my right sidebar?  Scraps and Scribbles has made it to 150 followers (and then some)!!!!!  I am beyond thrilled.


And I couldn't have gotten here without you all.  

So, to say thanks for your support of Scraps and Scribbles and all-around awesomeness, this week is Appreciation Week.

Some very awesome shops have donated items and discounts just for you Scraps and Scribbles readers.  There will be a new one every day this week, so keep following along! 

And come back later today to see what today's shop and prize will be.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success. How exciting. What a fun way to express it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...