Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who's That: Cup of Delight

I have a wonderful guest for you all to meet today.  I swapped blogs with the lovely April from Cup of Delight today and she's here sharing some of her awesome projects with you all!






A little bit about me: That is not my dog. I wish it was. I live in North Carolina with my sweet, handsome husband of 8 months and 28 days. I am on full-time staff with a Christian ministry and spend most of my days with my "kids"- a bunch of crazy college students. I do want real kids one day. I am a kid., actually-I get way too easily excited. I have way too many hobbies, so I write about some of them on my blog. I especially enjoy crafts and decorating! You can read more about me on my blog, if you'd like.

Today the wonderfully talented Courtney and I are swapping blogs! Here are some of my favorite projects-hope you enjoy them! 

These are such a great gift for a new Mommy and baby-and they are simple to make!

 
I saw this idea all over the place, but decided to jazz up the idea a bit! (sorry for the flash-the lighting in my apartment is terrible!)

Otherwise known as, "How I girlified the NC State Room"

I do an awful lot of baby crafts for a person without a baby! This is another cute gift idea.

I redid our ugly, cheap bulletin board and made it pretty!

And for Fall, one of my favorite and most complimented (and easiest, but shhhh...) recipes:

The first time I made this was amusing. But, it is so yummy!!

I hope you will come visit me at Cup of Delight! I have some fun projects coming up that I can barely wait to share! 

Thanks, Courtney, for having me as a guest! I am honored! And I realized just now that I used a lot of exclamation points.

Have a Delightful Day!




Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...