Friday, October 22, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

I know, I know.  I'm slacking.  It's been a whirlwind of chaos around here these last few weeks.  I've been trying so desperately to catch up and the harder I try, the more behind I get!  First, it was our quick trip to Utah, then the very next day after we got home, my dad arrived from Atlanta and we've been busy, busy, busy.  The hubby got to come home for an extended weekend before having to get back on the road again.  And, to top it off, my laptop died.  Again.  I really am SO SORRY!!!  I'm trying really hard to get everything all caught up so please, bear with me!  I promise things won't be this way much longer : )

Don't forget the Halloween Project Party wraps up this weekend!  If you haven't linked up your crafts, food, party or costume ideas yet, DO IT!! 

*Note:  The party has been extended until the 29th because I slacked off and want to give you all more time : )

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...