Friday, October 29, 2010

A Trend

This seems to be becoming a unintentional trend with me this last month or so.  Sorry to disappoint you all even more, but due to the craziness that is my life right now, there is no Fashion Friday post this week.  I know, I know, I kinda suck.  But I also you know that you guys understand.  
The good news is I am writing this post from my *BRAND*NEW*LAPTOP*!!!  No more sporadic computer to deal with!  I am filled with joy and relief.  And my life will shortly be returning to a somewhat more normal state.  

And, despite my best efforts for the last hour or so, Blogger does not want to upload any pictures, so there will also be no Halloween Show-Offs today.  That I can fix tomorrow with a double feature.  So, please, continue to bear with me and I'll have everything fixed soon!  And thank you all for sticking around and for your continued support!  I love you all!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...