Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who's That: Craftiness Is Not Optional

I'm pleased to introduce you all to the fab Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional.



She's a SAHM to two cutie-pie little girls, seamstress, crafter and thrifter.  If you've never been over to Jess's blog, here's a sampling of some of her awesome projects:


Can you believe this woman?!?!  She makes Barbie clothes.  I can't even sew in a straight line on a sewing machine!


Aren't these the cutest Father's Day cards you've ever seen?  Love 'em, Jess!


As I mentioned, Jess has two little girls.  I love the way she decorated her youngest's nursery-so simple and pretty.


I'm a sucker for silhouettes and Jess has a very easy tutorial so you can make your own.


Jess is a thrifter after my own heart-I love seeing all the steals she finds.


I love throw pillows and these are just too cute!  Check out the rest of Jess's bedroom makeover.

Head on over to Craftiness Is Not Optional and have a look around at the rest of Jess's great projects!  You won't be disappointed.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sweet write up! That made my day! Sorry I saw it so late though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...