Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Cookies Countdown Day 2-Gifts in a Jar




Today's cookie recipe is a bit out-of-the-box.  Even though it's in a jar.


I love making gifts in a jar for presents and they're equally fun to receive.  I made these ones as gifts last year.  Here are a couple great places to find cookies in a jar instructions with recipes:

Double Chocolate Cookies-Chocablog
Holiday Cookies in a Jar-Family Fun
Cowgirl Cookies-Bakerella
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies-Domino Sugar
Gramma Cookies-Purple Lemon Designs
Gifts in a Jar-Craft Bits (there are a ton of recipes on this site!)

And of course, you don't have to keep these in the jar.  You can go ahead and bake up a batch and skip the jar step all together!

Don't forget to link up your cookie recipes!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. this is an awesome idea! i was looking for gifts to give my co-workers and i've done cupcakes in a jar for them before and this is PER-FECT!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...