Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Goodies from Blogland

I haven't been very crafty lately, with moving and getting settled.  I'm happy to say that the bulk of it is unpacked, but there's still a lot to be done.  But I didn't want to leave you all hanging.  

So here's some Valentine's Day goodies to get your brain juices going : )


Isn't this Valentine's Vignette from 320 Sycamore just lovely?


Here's some conversation hearts that'll have everyone talking-find the awesome tutorial over at Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom


Speaking of conversation hearts, here's another cute way to put them to use.  I Heart Naptime came up with these clever sweetheart soda pops.


This beautiful rosette wreath just take my breath away-I love it!  Check out the how-to over at Embellishing Life




Gotta love this Valentine's Day bunting by the lovely Char of Crap I've Made


I am totally making this cake for Valentine's Day this year!  I Am Baker shows you step-by-step directions so you can make one of your very own.


These sweet boys and girls Valentines {with free printables!} can be found over at 30Days.


Wooden XO letters from Craft-O-Maniac-aren't they cute?!

Hope this helped you all get into the Valentines mood!  It's right around the corner : )

post signature

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO SWEET, thank you so very much xoxo jen. P.S. that heart cake is darn right adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those vday pillows!! and that cake is calling my name, I hear it .. in my stomach :) thanks for posting! My creative juices are definitely flowing!

    http://deeluxuries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Conversation Hearts!!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...