Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I'm Wearing #10

I know I promised things would return to normal, and they really will!  But not this week.  We FINALLY got the news back on our house and we close tomorrow!!!  So, that means this week has been filled with packing, cleaning and trying to squeeze some homework in there (because, yes, I'm going back to school. Ugh.)  Top it all off, my dad was still here visiting.  To say that things have been chaotic in my life lately would be the understatement of the century : )

But I did want to get back into the swing of things, even if it's only a little bit at a time.  
So, here's this week's What I'm Wearing (sorry it's a day late.)


One chilly Sunday morning after church

Black dress-from my buddy MyLyn
Burgandy tights-Forever 21
Grey Mary Janes-Charlotte Russe
Bow necklace-Forever 21
Black rose earrings-from my shop 

So, here's a sad story: The tights I'm wearing in this picture bit the dust after only being worn twice.  Unfortunately, the Forever 21 stores down here in Florida don't carry them and they've been out of stock on the site since November.  This makes me SOOOOO sad!  So, I'm asking a favor from you, my lovely readers.  If anyone can find a pair of these at their Forever 21, would you grab them for me?  I will pay you back for them, along with however much it costs you to send them to me.  And I'll send you something pretty for your troubles.  That's how much I want to replace them.


Day of running errands

Floral tank: thrifted Wet Seal
Brown cardi: American Eagle
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle


I'm so in love with this belt.  I think my favorite part about it, besides the fabulous color, is the fact that it makes my waist look itty bitty (which it most certainly is not.)

Navy dress: Forever 21
Grey leggings: Mossimo Supply (Target)
Red belt: Kohls


My Thanksgiving outfit.

Black tee-Mossimo (Target)
Green argyle sweater-Merona (Target)
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle
Flower necklace: made by me


And these pretty pink rosette flats: Mossimo (Target)
They were on clearance and I had a gift card, so they were free : )


The first time I saw this dress, I wanted it.  But I patiently waited until it went on sale and scored it for only $8!

Black, white and red dress: Liz Lange maternity (Target)
*Yes, it's a maternity dress and no, I'm not pregnant.  I just liked the dress :)



Black and red peep-toe pumps: American Eagle (but not that American Eagle)-I think I got them at Ross
I wanted to do something a little different with my hair.  What do you think?
Black flower pin-made by me


After getting my hair cut and highlighted-I got like 2 inches taken off!

Grey tee: Forever 21
Black vest: Mossimo (Target)
Dark flares: Bullhead (Pac Sun)


This past Sunday.  It's been a bit chilly down here!

Dark grey ruffled blouse: Can't remember-I've had it for AGES!
Green argyle sweater: Merona (Target)
Black pencil skirt: gift from my sis-in-law
Navy cable knit tights: Forever 21
Grey-brown booties: Seychelles (TJ Maxx)

 I'm sharing my outfits over at the Pleated Poppy.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Um, your waist IS itty bitty, girl!!! You're lucky you can do the belt thing... I have no torso whatsoever, so on me it pretty much goes Boobs- BAM- Belt. In other words, I look ridiculous. My fave outfit, btw, is your Thanksgiving one. And the one from last sunday with the ruffled blouse. You are one sexy mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...