Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Wearing #16 {a fUn Skirt}

It's Wednesday and that means it's What I'm Wearing time again.  
To be honest, I did awful with taking pictures this week,guys-sorry!  Life is totally and completely overwhelming me right now and some days, I just want to curl up in a ball and pretend it's not happening.  But, I can't actually do that.

Anyways, you're not here to listen to me blather on about my chaotic life right now, are you?  No, that's what I thought.  You're here to see some fashion!


When I did manage to get dressed this week (I had a major research paper due for one of my classes and spent a huge chunk of my week in "around the house" clothes last week) I tried to put some effort into, due to the aforementioned paper.  Here's my homage to nautical :)

Striped 3/4 sleeve tee: from my sister
White tank: Hanes 
Dark skinnies:thrifted American Eagle

Like my "I don't feel like really doing my hair today" look?  Just scrunched it and pulled the front part back-I'm so lazy sometimes :)


For the life of me, I could not get a good full-length pic of my outfit Sunday.  Don't know what was up with that.
Brown top: Charlotte Russe
White tee: DownEast Basics


Pretty patterned skirt: thrifted from Plato's Closet


And my yummy Seychelles booties.  


I so love these shoes :)


If you don't know this by now, I love LOVE plaid.  My husband kinda teases me about it.  I don't care-I still love it.
Plaid top: Forever 21
Grey lace tank: American Eagle
Dark skinnies: thrifted American Eagle


Like my new bling?  Avon, baby!  I love stars and this necklace was just too pretty to pass up!

So I kinda mentioned at the beginning of this post that I've been down a little lately.  When the blues hit me, I turn to some good music to lift my spirits.  Sometimes it's uber emo stuff (I know I'm like a angsty 16 year old on the inside) which kinda indulges my blues for the moment and sometimes it's happy, dancing around the house music.  Right now, I'm in love with Mumford and Sons and Florence and the Machine.  Their song, The Dog Days are Over is sooooooooooo good!  I highly, highly recommend them both!


What do you do when you're in a bad mood?

Linking up with the lovely Lindsey!


post signature

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...