Friday, March 4, 2011

{Fashion Fridays} SPRING!


Finally!  The triumphant return of Fashion Fridays.  I know you all have missed it :)

To kick things off, I'm sharing my picks for spring.  I'm so ready for spring.  Here in FL it's warming up nicely and before long, I'll be busting out the shorts!  I love things that are bright and fun for spring.  And coral is supposed to be a very big color this spring (I've got some fun, pretty coral items that I'll be listing in my shop soon that'll be perfect for spring.  Be sure to check them out!)



Printed skirt
$38 - modcloth.com

Forever21 smocked dress
$19 - canada.forever21.com

Promise peep toe high heels
$36 - makemechic.com

Shoes
190 AUD - sirenshoes.com.au

Proenza Schouler leather handbag
1,215 GBP - net-a-porter.com


Forever21 beaded jewelry
$5.80 - canada.forever21.com


What's on your "It" list for spring?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that handbag! Coral is a great color, glad it's going to be a popular one this season.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...