Friday, April 29, 2011

{Fashion Fridays} Shabby Apple



Dresses from Shabby Apple

I lovelovelove Shabby Apple!  They make such gorg dresses!  Bonus points:they're modest.  No need for a tank top or a t-shirt or a cardigan.  These beauties shine all on their own.  Here are a few that caught my eye:















And Shabby Apple is more than just dresses.  They also have skirts, a maternity and fitness line, swimwear and adorable aprons. 






 And to go with your awesome new outfit, how about some Shabby accessories!




They even have a kid's line!



Seriously, I want one of everything!  

Head on over to Shabby Apple and drool all over their lovely, lovely things!  And hey, if you sign up for their email, you can take 10% off of your order!  Woohoo!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations...you've won a Versatile Blogger award! To claim it, go to www.imsewcheap.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just today found out that they have a maternity line. YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...