Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just In Case

I've been doing {relatively} well with keeping up with things and then bam!  

We had a crazy storm come through our part of Florida Thursday.  It was raining so hard I couldn't see our fence from our back door.  There were 5 tornadoes that touched down throughout town!  And we got our power knocked out for 27 hours.  Nice part was, I didn't have to cook that night : )  Needless to say, it kind of disrupted things here.  I spent most of today catching up on things.  But next week, things should be back to normal.  

And here's what I had planned for yesterday's Fashion Friday.
I saw this earlier this week over at Yahoo.  It's Trends Men Hate That Women Love.  Some of them I could totally agree with because I don't even like them, like jumpsuits and harem pants and Uggs.  But some of them left me saying "Wha?!"  Check them out for yourself-Trends Men Hate

Hope you all have a fab weekend!
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...