Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{Who's That} Brassy Apple

I'm blog swappin' with the lovely Megan from Brassy Apple today!  I'm so excited for you all to meet her (if you don't already know who she is)-I just know you'll love her and her wonderful blog!




Hi! Thanks to Courtney for the feature today! I am excited to be introduced to her readers! My name is Megan or Ms. Apple as the delivery guy sometimes calls me (ha ha ha) . I am the creative force behind Brassy Apple
 I love to create easy to wear accessories and designs. When the demand became to much, I branched into sewing patterns and ePatterns so everyone could make my designs and input some of their own personal style and taste.






I love to blog and interact daily on the Brassy Apple Blog. It's where I can share all my ideas outside of designing and producing patterns.




I have a passion for sewing, fashion, DIY'ing, upcycling, refashioning, design and attempting to be fun and cool mom! I like to take things that might look hard and show how simply they can be created. 


I share tutorials and project ideas from creating with your kids...








to creating a space you love or items to put into that space.....






to refashioning a boxy tee into something trendy and unique!




(Boxy to Foxy refashion)


I also love photography as a hobby or outlet outside of business. I have recently started a daily photo blog that features women all over the world! 




It embraces the fact that we are all more than just the labels or categories we are put into. It allows us to connect, laugh, cry and relate through a single photo or peek into your world wherever you are located on the globe. The theme for May's photos is - I am a Mother! I would love to feature you and your greatest creations - your children. 


It was great to share a bit about me and what I do with you today! Stop by and say hello! 



Thanks so much for coming by and sharing with my readers, Megan!  I hope you all head over to her blog and check it out-say hi while you're there, that's where I am today :)

post signature

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...