Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hey YOU!

Yeah, I'm talking to you!  How would you like to have your awesome project or blog or shop featured on Scraps and Scribbles?  If you've been following along for a while, you're probably familiar with the weekly Who's That.  For those of you who aren't, here's the low down:

Each Wednesday, I feature someone that I think is awesome and you all should know.  If you'd like to be that someone, either shoot me an email at scrapsnscribs{at}gmail{dot}com or leave a comment on this post.  I have openings starting next week {June 8th}.  And I'm always up for swaps!  If you'd like to see some more of what Who's That is all about, just check out the Guests page up there at the top.

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...