Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend {a little late}

I hope that you all had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend.  It was sure busy here!  We had a friend and his little girl come visit and man, did we go EVERYWHERE!  We took a trip to the beach (since there are none in Albuquerque), did a day at Sea World and another day at Busch Gardens.  Let me tell you, my feet are stilling punishing me for all of that walking around.  But we did have a great time and I loved having some quality time with our family and getting to show off my home state a bit.














Couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...