Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all of the daddies out there!  I hope your day yesterday was fantastic!  I got to spoil my hubby, who I am so grateful to have as the father of our children.  He is an amazing dad and our son loves him so completely.  I didn't get to see my dad, as he lives 7 hours away, but I did get to have a nice chat on the phone with him : )


This is me and my daddy on my very first Easter, 1985.  Such a handsome man!

And in other, exciting news, I only have one more week of this semester to go!  You all have no idea how happy that makes me!  School has seriously been killing me and sucking up ALL of my time.  Now I'll have some time to get some crafting done!  Woohoo!  

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for being so patient with me through all of this. I know posting around here has been super-sporadic.  Just know that it's not because I don't love you all-life has just been more than crazy lately!  Things should {hopefully-I know I'll be trying my best to make sure it happens!} be returning to normal soon!  And I've got some fun things in store!

post signature

Oh and P.S. I'm still looking for blogs/shops/whatnot to show off here on Scraps and Scribbles so if you'd like to be featured, shoot me an email at scrapsnscribs{at}gmail{dot}com!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...