Saturday, July 9, 2011

Checking In

So sorry I was MIA this week.  I went on a little, much-needed vacay.  Just me and the little man.  We just got home late last night.  It was so nice to have a break.

Can you guess where we went?


I'll have the answer to that and some more pics first thing next week.  I'm working on getting caught up {again}.  We had a icky cold sweep through our house last week and between me being sick, then getting better only to get sick again and taking care of my sick little guy, not much crafting or blogging for that matter, got done.  Not a lot of anything got done, to tell you the truth : )  But we're all healthy, so now it's back to business as usual!  I've got some fun things to share with you as well as a great guest and some major changes going on!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...