Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh, HI!

I promise I haven't dropped off of the face of the planet.  I've just been SUPER busy {I swear, that's my life lately.}  In these last weeks, I've:

~been working like a mad woman trying to get all my little projects that I've started finished-some have actually been finished and some are still sitting right where they've been for months.  The finished ones I'll have ready to show you very soon.
~made my very first dress for my sister-in-law's up-coming wedding this next week.  I'm flying to Utah Wednesday with the little man for the festivities and I promise to show you what I made-I even dyed the fabric myself!!
~did a thousand loads of laundry {ok, so that's an exaggeration, but only slightly}
~got to spend almost a week at my mom's, which was lovely.  If it weren't for her, the above mentioned dress would still be in pieces.

and last, but not least, 
~been keeping up with one super busy toddler while nearly 6 months pregnant.  If that doesn't wear you out, I don't know what will.

With our little girl coming in only a few short months, I've been starting on some projects for her and her nursery.  First on my list: a quilt!  This will be my very first quilt ever, so we'll see how that goes.  I've got most of the fabric for it, and I hope to start on it soon after I get back from my trip.

As always, thank you all so much for bearing with me when these long, unexplained absences occur.  I try my best to stay on top of things, but as I'm sure you all can relate, sometimes life just happens.  I'm looking for ways to simplify my life and that includes this here blog, so some changes are coming.

That said, I wanted to ask you all for your input.  I'm starting up Tips and Tricks on Thursdays again {after a VERY long absences} and I'd love to know what type of things you'd like tips on.  Also, how would you all feel about a weekly linky party where you can show off your whatnot?  It's been something I've been pondering over for a while now and I like the idea, and I'd love to hear what you think.

AND, one last thing: Who's That Wednesdays is going to become a monthly feature {with the exception of giveaways} just because lining up a guest every week takes up more time than I have right now and rather than posting just for the sake of posting, I want to share blogs/shops/etc. that I actually do love and want you all to know about.  If you would like to be featured on Scraps and Scribbles or you know of someone who should, send me an email!  scrapsnscribs{at}gmail{dot}com



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I never saw your actual announcement about your sweet baby girl, so I was afraid to ask. So glad to hear all is well and you are looking forward to her arrival (of course!) Can't wait to see the pretty quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...