Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh SAD Day

So.  My laptop is dead.  Like super-dead.  I can't even get it to start up.  If you like Scraps and Scribbles on Facebook, you might have already seen this sad announcement.

This is bad because now all the projects I was getting ready to share are lost.  But don't lose hope {I'm trying not to} as there will be a way to recover my data {yay!} it just might take a little while.

So, please bear with me while I get this mess all straightened out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Scary,,, I can't imagine losing everything. I hope you get it started back up, or at the very least recover your data, yikes!!

    Take care, and try to keep calm!! (yeah right, lol)

    Hugs, Bella :)
    **AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
    **PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand and feel for your loss. Mine died last year with TWO photoshoots on them. Still trying to recover the pictures {luckily one family had several other photographers at the same event}. It really sucks when that happens. Hope you get your data back!

    Bekah
    beckaboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...