Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer of Weddings

It's been a busy summer, wedding-wise, for our family.  

In June, one of my husband's younger sisters got married.


The bride with her oldest brother {my hubs}


The bride and groom {ignore the small child at the bottom :) }

In July, my grandpa got re-married and I had the pleasure of being their photographer.




I'm so happy to have Jo Ann as part of our family-she is a truly lovely lady.


 me with my sibs



My handsome husband and I


family shot


First dance


my beautiful mom and sister and me

And, as I mentioned, I have another sister-in-law getting married on Tuesday and some very good friends getting married on the 20th {remember the ones I did the engagement pictures for?  I'm also photographing their wedding.}

I guess it's the summer of love :)


post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...