Friday, February 5, 2010

Fashion Fridays:Closet Raid

Just a few things that I'm loving at the moment-from my very own closet!

Quite easily my favorite birthday present.  I love, love, LOVE my purple patent leather ruffle shoes.  



Don't they just scream sassy?  Or, as my sister-in-law says, these are some hot shoes!



I love the color and print on this dress.  And it was such a steal-$10!  Perfect for spring, which is right around the corner : )



(Sorry the picture quality isn't the best-it's dark and rainy outside so I had no natural light.)  I love the details on this shirt-the buttons down the side, the asymmetrical hem-and it's nice and long.  It rocks a pair of skinny jeans like nothing else.

Don't forget to enter our mark giveaway.  The deadline is Thursday, February 11 at noon EST.  Don't wait ti the last minute-get your entries in now!

Happy Friday, all!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...