Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Musings

Happy Monday, all!  I hope you had a terrific weekend.  The hubs left yesterday for his first business trip with the new job.  I miss his already but am very excited for him.  And he'll be home before I know it : )  But in the meantime, I've got some extra time on my hands.  Which means, more time for me to find awesome and fun things to pass along to you!  Here's some things to start your week off right!

Isn't this necklace just adorable?!  
You can make one for yourself-check out the tutorial on Craftaholics Anonymous

Jen over at Tatertots and Jello has a bunch of cute Valentine's Day crafts for you to check out, including this one by Michelle @ Confessions of a Blogaholic, as well as an amazing Madison Reece Designs giveaway!

I tried out this recipe from Bakerella this weekend-they are amazingly easy and amazingly delicious (I mean, really, did you expect them to be anything BUT delicious?  Just look at the picture!)

This little number from Crafty Girls Workshop is perfect for your smallest Valentine-so sweet!  (They're giving one away here!)

Ana over at Knock Off Wood shows us how to re-vamp your guest room/office.  So cute and polished!  And it's cheap, too!

I've got some fun projects I'm working on (and hope to have finished soon)-pictures and more soon!  And don't forget to enter our mark giveaway-you have until Thursday at noon EST to get your entries in!!

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...